As you may know, the building that is now your beloved luxury apartment in New Haven was once the Winchester Factory. Our building has a rich history that also happens to be quite photogenic. Local photographer and blogger, Chris Randall of I Love New Haven, knows all about the beauty of this building, pre- and…Read More
Big news for all of the New Haven history buffs out there – the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library (the rare book library and literary archive of the Yale University Library) just purchased one of the largest private collections of 19th-century American photography, the Meserve-Kunhardt Collection! The majority of the collection features items from…Read More
The people have spoken: the residents of New Haven LOVE that New Haven is full of so much history and authenticity! We at Winchester Lofts couldn’t agree more—after all, our building is in the very place that the historic Winchester Repeating Arms Factory operated from for so many years. (Read more about New Haven +…Read More
Obviously, New Haven, CT has quite the history, but did you know we were the first state with a steamboat or the first to create an assembly line? Here are five of New Haven’s most notable firsts: First Hamburger. Louis’ Lunch. If you haven’t indulged in one of these bad boys yet, don’t even finish…Read More
- You Know What’s Right Around the Corner…
- Tour de Winchester Lofts!
- Fall Hot Spot: Bar Edition
- Hit the Local Market for Your Fall Recipes
- Fall Hotspot: Music Edition
- Fall in <3 with Living in New Haven, CT
- Re-Taste New Haven | Recap of Winchester Lofts’ Taste of New Haven Event
- Winchester Lofts’ Taste of New Haven
- We came. We saw. We crafted.
- College Street Music Hall Brings a New Tune to New Haven